2. He once did mushrooms with his cat:
After the experience, he told David Letterman that he “had no doubt that [the cat] was his brother.”
3. He may or may not be a vampire from the 1870s:
4. or Thor:
5. or the Virgin Mary:
6. or a British soldier during the War Of 1812:
7. or Spongebob:
9. or a black man from the 1970’s:
10. His HAIR:
11. He was once stalked by a mime:
“I was being stalked by a mime—silent, but maybe deadly. Somehow, this mime would appear on the set and start doing strange things. Finally, the producers took some action and I haven’t seen the mime since. But it was definitely unsettling.”
12. He makes a great desktop background:
13. This somehow happened to him:
14. He looks suspiciously like an owl:
16. He has a tattoo of Woody the Woodpecker:
18. And he can help get you a job:
22. He can help teach you biology if you’re in Serbia:
26. And once more in spanish:
32. And he takes his stage name from the superhero Luke Cage:
34. He gets really into his roles:
36. He played a fry cook in “Fast Times At Ridgemont High”:
And I’ll be damned if he wasn’t the best fry cook to grace the Silver Screen.
37. He once gave a chameleon a cigarette:
- International corporations that want to intimidate countries have access to a private legal system designed just for them. And to unlock its power, sometimes all it takes is a threat.
- Donald Trump's campaign CEO Stephen Bannon and an associate were accused of sexual harassment in a 1990s court case.
- And Apple has to repay up to €13 billion ($14.5 billion) in illegal tax benefits to Ireland, the European Commission has ruled.