2. He once did mushrooms with his cat:
After the experience, he told David Letterman that he “had no doubt that [the cat] was his brother.”
3. He may or may not be a vampire from the 1870s:
4. or Thor:
5. or the Virgin Mary:
6. or a British soldier during the War Of 1812:
7. or Spongebob:
9. or a black man from the 1970’s:
10. His HAIR:
11. He was once stalked by a mime:
“I was being stalked by a mime—silent, but maybe deadly. Somehow, this mime would appear on the set and start doing strange things. Finally, the producers took some action and I haven’t seen the mime since. But it was definitely unsettling.”
12. He makes a great desktop background:
13. This somehow happened to him:
14. He looks suspiciously like an owl:
16. He has a tattoo of Woody the Woodpecker:
18. And he can help get you a job:
22. He can help teach you biology if you’re in Serbia:
26. And once more in spanish:
32. And he takes his stage name from the superhero Luke Cage:
34. He gets really into his roles:
36. He played a fry cook in “Fast Times At Ridgemont High”:
And I’ll be damned if he wasn’t the best fry cook to grace the Silver Screen.
37. He once gave a chameleon a cigarette:
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he will move on to other issues.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- A lawsuit has been filed against a renowned UC Berkeley professor who allegedly sexually harassed and assaulted a former student and employee.