1. Because of status updates like these:
17. And pictures like these:
22. And comments like these:
25. And questions like these:
26. And because of groups like these:
27. And because of THIS:
Just kidding. I love you Facebook.
- Refugee families are being torn apart by British bureaucracy. Processing delays and bureaucratic barriers are separating families by thousands of miles.
- Seventeen people died in a fire at a makeshift nursing home near Ukraine's capital Kiev on Sunday.
- At least four people died and 49 others were injured in shootings during a violent Memorial Day weekend in Chicago.