1. He’s responsible…
2. He still has the same rugged physique…
…he had 40 years ago
4. He was the best part of “Best In Show”:
6. He was the best part of “A Mighty Wind”:
7. He can pull off smoking a pipe:
8. Did I mention he was the best part of “Best In Show”?:
9. He was this guy on “Hey Arnold”:
13. He has a fantastic voice:
14. He has nothing to do with this Willard:
16. He was the best part of “Anchorman”:
18. “Best In Show”, again:
19. Just remember, Fred is 72!
And he clearly doesn’t have WiFi:
Still, we all still love this guy:
So let’s all just forget about this:
And let Fred do whatever he wants!
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking related to the 2016 election. Officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- Trump's cabinet fills out: He's reportedly tapped a Washington state Congresswoman for interior secretary and Goldman Sachs's president for a key economic position.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- In dream jobs: Everyone loves a guy on YouTube going around London reviewing chicken shops 🍗