1. This is the cover page of “Rage Comics” by M. Gusto:
2. This is the table of contents:
3. Excuse me, “LE CONTENT:”
4. It includes rage comics like “Pokemon or Me?,” “Smooch Test,” “Not My Shower,” “Blueberry People,” and “Poop In My Boner.”
This book is creator approved. 150 Rage Comics in glorious paperback. This is a collection arranged bound and assembled with some of best and funniest representations of them. A great gift or book for your comic collection.
7. A look inside:
The joke here is that he assaults her with a book by hitting her in the face, thus “Facebook.”
The joke here is that onions are gross, but candy is delicious.
12. Here are some FIVE STAR reviews of the collection:
Hat tip: Blame It On The Voices.
- Rudy Giuliani no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking related to the 2016 election. Officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- In dream jobs: Everyone loves a guy on YouTube going around London reviewing chicken shops 🍗