1. This is the cover page of “Rage Comics” by M. Gusto:
2. This is the table of contents:
3. Excuse me, “LE CONTENT:”
4. It includes rage comics like “Pokemon or Me?,” “Smooch Test,” “Not My Shower,” “Blueberry People,” and “Poop In My Boner.”
This book is creator approved. 150 Rage Comics in glorious paperback. This is a collection arranged bound and assembled with some of best and funniest representations of them. A great gift or book for your comic collection.
7. A look inside:
The joke here is that he assaults her with a book by hitting her in the face, thus “Facebook.”
The joke here is that onions are gross, but candy is delicious.
12. Here are some FIVE STAR reviews of the collection:
Hat tip: Blame It On The Voices.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲