1. This is the cover page of “Rage Comics” by M. Gusto:
2. This is the table of contents:
3. Excuse me, “LE CONTENT:”
4. It includes rage comics like “Pokemon or Me?,” “Smooch Test,” “Not My Shower,” “Blueberry People,” and “Poop In My Boner.”
This book is creator approved. 150 Rage Comics in glorious paperback. This is a collection arranged bound and assembled with some of best and funniest representations of them. A great gift or book for your comic collection.
7. A look inside:
The joke here is that he assaults her with a book by hitting her in the face, thus “Facebook.”
The joke here is that onions are gross, but candy is delicious.
12. Here are some FIVE STAR reviews of the collection:
Hat tip: Blame It On The Voices.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- Chipotle is finally adding dessert to its menu and cinnamon, honey, and caramel butter dipping sauce will be involved 😋