1. This is the cover page of “Rage Comics” by M. Gusto:
2. This is the table of contents:
3. Excuse me, “LE CONTENT:”
4. It includes rage comics like “Pokemon or Me?,” “Smooch Test,” “Not My Shower,” “Blueberry People,” and “Poop In My Boner.”
This book is creator approved. 150 Rage Comics in glorious paperback. This is a collection arranged bound and assembled with some of best and funniest representations of them. A great gift or book for your comic collection.
7. A look inside:
The joke here is that he assaults her with a book by hitting her in the face, thus “Facebook.”
The joke here is that onions are gross, but candy is delicious.
12. Here are some FIVE STAR reviews of the collection:
Hat tip: Blame It On The Voices.
- Beloved actor Gene Wilder, who starred in classics like "Willy Wonka" and "Blazing Saddles," has died at 83.
- California lawmakers have passed a bill that would require prison time for those convicted of sexually assaulting an unconscious victim.
- Apple will unveil the newest iPhones on September 7. Expect a new dual-camera system and NO headphone jack 📱