1. Muffins that stick to the wrapper:
2. When the thing doesn’t go down far enough to get the last of the soap:
3. Slightly askew iPhone home buttons:
4. Vague Facebook statuses:
5. Remote controls that lose their back cover:
6. Inoperable pistachio nuts:
7. Vacuum cleaners that end on a curve:
8. Uneven sharpening:
9. USB drives that take up too much space:
10. YouTube country codes:
11. Failed soda opening attempts:
12. And failed bottle opening attempts:
13. How hard it is to draw one of these:
14. Poor sewer cover placement:
15. Botched pudding openings:
17. People who leave their weights all over the place at the gym:
18. Horrible meat to bread ratios in a sandwich:
19. And flawed salsa to chip ratios:
20. Writing science papers in Microsoft Word:
21. When zippers gets caught on coats:
22. When an author’s name is bigger than a book’s title:
23. Uneven stove tops:
24. Capri-sun disasters:
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking activity related to the 2016 election. Intelligence officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president. Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway says he will do it in his "leisure time."
- More than 1,000 Russian athletes — including four gold medalists — have been involved in a doping conspiracy, a new report says.