5. Alex’s last words:
9. Witnessing the exact moment when a musician realizes he’s “made it”:
12. Caine and his arcade:
19. Isaac’s proposal:
20. The police officers who made blind 13-year-old Gage Hancock-Stevens’ dream of being a cop come true:
21. The German shepherd who has become a seeing eye dog for a blind spaniel:
When Ellie, a blind spaniel, was adopted by shelter manager Jean Spencer, she never expected that her other dog, Leo, would choose to become her very own seeing-eye dog. “I take them for walks in the park and Leo guides Ellie around,” says Spencer. “He is so protective and herds the more boisterous dogs away from her.”
23. And Hobbes’ new friend:
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 33. "We're expecting the worst and hoping for the best," officials said Sunday.
- An anti-establishment wave has prompted Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi to resign after losing a constitutional referendum.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏