9. And in Playboy when he explained the whole thing like this:
“I actually stopped smoking pot for nine to 10 months after [‘Punk’d’]. I was so stoned. If you ask my friends, if they’re honest they would probably say that’s the only way to get me as dizzy as I was. What you didn’t see from the episode, because it was a 45-minute affair cut down to 10 minutes, was me showing up and being like, ‘What the f*** are you people doing on my property? Get the f*** off my property! Get the f*** out of here!’ Then they started rattling off my parents’ address, and I was like, ‘Holy s***. Hold on a second.’ I mean, everybody was got good on that show — me probably the best.”
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, is saying at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing his use of offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current US tax codes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸