5. “Indiana Jones Raiders and the Raiders of the Lost Ark”:
Indiana Jones is totally unnecessary to the film’s events. Without Jones, the Nazis still would have gone to Nepal, they still would have killed Marion, they still would have taken the amulet to the map room, and they still would have found the arc. And you know what? They still would have killed themselves at the end.
Aladdin’s first wish is to be a prince, but he spends most of the movie freaking out about how Jasmine can’t marry a prince (despite him just wishing to be one) and whether or not to use his final wish to free the genie or make himself a prince (AGAIN). So, did the genie’s magic just not work? What is going on here? What was his first wish for?
Also, why didn’t he just let Jasmine use the genie and get more wishes?
8. “Karate Kid”:
If the main rule is “No kicks to the face,” how does Daniel win with a kick…to the face?
13. “Air Bud”:
Dogs can’t play basketball. COME ON, NOW. Ridiculous.
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 200 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩