5. “Indiana Jones Raiders and the Raiders of the Lost Ark”:
Indiana Jones is totally unnecessary to the film’s events. Without Jones, the Nazis still would have gone to Nepal, they still would have killed Marion, they still would have taken the amulet to the map room, and they still would have found the arc. And you know what? They still would have killed themselves at the end.
Aladdin’s first wish is to be a prince, but he spends most of the movie freaking out about how Jasmine can’t marry a prince (despite him just wishing to be one) and whether or not to use his final wish to free the genie or make himself a prince (AGAIN). So, did the genie’s magic just not work? What is going on here? What was his first wish for?
Also, why didn’t he just let Jasmine use the genie and get more wishes?
8. “Karate Kid”:
If the main rule is “No kicks to the face,” how does Daniel win with a kick…to the face?
13. “Air Bud”:
Dogs can’t play basketball. COME ON, NOW. Ridiculous.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎