A little background from ABC News:
Shirley Schenk and her husband Tom, heard the bears crying through the night a couple of weeks ago outside their Ruidoso, N.M. home, and as soon as there was enough light they came to the rescue, armed with a ladder and a pickup truck.
They keep a ladder by the garage door for exactly this situation and have used it two other times.
And now the new/official “Nicest People Ever” rankings:
4. 1. Ghandi
5. 2. Mother Teresa
6. 3. These people that saved those baby bears trapped in a dumpster
- The FBI is investigating after 11 Jewish community centers across the United States received bomb threats on Monday.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎