1. Try to breathe and swallow at the same time. You can't.
2. It's also impossible to hum while holding your nose.
3. If you folded a piece of paper 42 times, it would reach to the moon.
4. Coconuts kill more people than sharks every year. Same with cows.
5. "umop apisdn" is "upside down" spelled upside down with different letters of the alphabet.
6. Brussel sprouts grow on stalks like this:
7. And pineapples grow out of the ground like this:
8. Cleopatra lived closer to the invention of the iPhone than she did to the building of the Great Pyramid.
9. Russia has a larger surface area than Pluto.
10. Saudi Arabia imports camels from Australia.
11. Hippo milk is pink.
12. The toy Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
13. Woody from Toy Story has a full name too — it's Woody Pride.
14. And while we're at it, Mr. Clean's full name is Veritably Clean.
15. Oh, and Cookie Monster's real name is Sid.
16. Carrots were originally purple.
17. The word "swims" has a secret:
18. Vending machines are twice as likely to kill you than a shark is.
19. In a few months, the The Lion King will have been released closer to the moon landing than to today.
20. Shakespeare and Pocahontas both lived during the same time.
21. Not once in the Humpty Dumpty nursery rhyme does it mention that he's an egg.
22. France was still executing people with a guillotine when the first Star Wars film came out.
23. Armadillos nearly always give birth to identical quadruplets.
24. Betty White is actually older than sliced bread.
25. The unicorn is the national animal of Scotland.
26. A strawberry isn't a berry but a banana is.
27. So are avocados and watermelon.
28. New York City is further south than Rome, Italy.
29. North Korea and Finland are separated by one country.
30. Mammoths went extinct 1,000 years after the Egyptians finished building the Great Pyramid.
31. There are more fake flamingos in the world than real flamingos.
32. If you put your finger in your ear and scratch, it sounds just like Pac-Man.
33. Maine is the closest U.S. state to Africa.
34. Anne Frank, Martin Luther King Jr., and Barbara Walters were born in the same year, 1929.
35. The name Jessica was created by Shakespeare in the play Merchant of Venice.
36. This is how big a traffic light is:
37. There are more tigers in Texas than the rest of the world.
38. John Tyler, the 10th president of the United States, has a grandson who's alive today.
39. The probability of you drinking a glass of water that contains a molecule of water that also passed through a DINOSAUR is almost 100%.
40. There are fewer atoms on Earth than there are ways to shuffle a deck of cards.
41. Humans share 50% of their DNA with bananas.
42. There is enough iron in your body to make a 3-inch nail.
43. There have been studies that show that goats, like us, have accents.
44. The difference in time between when Tyrannosaurus Rex and Stegosaurus lived is greater than the difference in time between Tyrannosaurus Rex and now.
45. The lint that collects in the bottom of your pockets has a name — gnurr.
46. Cambridge University is older than the Aztec empire.
47. Beethoven and George Washington were alive at the same time — in fact, George Washington was in his forties when Beethoven was born.
48. Pluto never made a full orbit around the sun from the time it was discovered to when it was declassified as a planet.
49. A thousand seconds is about 16 minutes.
A million seconds is about 11 days.
A billion seconds is about 32 years.
I'm tellin' ya, a billion is a lot:
50. There are more stars in space than there are grains of sand on every beach on Earth.
51. And there's enough water in Lake Superior to cover all of North and South America in one foot of water.
52. There are more public libraries than McDonald's in the U.S.
53. It rains diamonds on Saturn and Jupiter.
54. Every two minutes, we take more pictures than all of humanity did in the 19th century.
55. This is what poppyseeds look like under a microscope:
56. A "butt load" is an actual unit of measurement, equivalent to 126 gallons.
57. Charles Darwin and Abraham Lincoln have the same exact birthday — down to the year.
58. Scotland is farther north than Alaska.
59. Not only is Reno, Nevada, west of Los Angeles, but so are six state capitals.
60. If you're in Detroit and you walk south, you'll actually walk into Canada.
61. Every odd number has something in common:
62. This is where the word "helicopter" comes form:
63. "Will Will Smith smith?" and "Will Smith will smith" are sentences that make complete sense.
64. The pyramids were as old to the Romans as the Romans are to us.
65. If you dug a hole to the center of the Earth and dropped a book down, it would take 42 minutes to reach the bottom.
66. There is 10 times more bacteria in your body than actual body cells.
67. And 90% of the cells that make us up of aren't human but mostly fungi and bacteria.
68. If you say "Jesus" backwards it sounds like "sausage."
69. Peanuts are not nuts. They grow in the ground, so they are legumes.
70. Turtles can breathe out of their butts.
71. The dot over an "i" is called a "tittle."
72. There are more atoms in a glass of water than glasses of water in all the oceans on Earth.
73. A TI-83 calculator has six times more processing power than the computer that landed Apollo 11 on the moon.
74. At the time the current oldest person on Earth was born, there was a completely different set of human beings on the planet.
75. And at the time you were born, you were briefly the youngest person in the entire world.
And, finally, Neil Armstrong backwards is...