1. With 47% of the results in, it appears that Amendment 64 has passed in Colorado:
2. And with 50% of the vote in, it appears Initiative 502 has passed in Washington:
What is Ammendment 64? Well, simply put, it allows for the “personal use and regulation of marijuana” for adults 21 and over. Initiative 502 would do the same, allowing the state to “legalize, regulate and tax sales of small amounts of marijuana.”
4. Do you know what that means?
16. That’s right.
- Three people with ties to one of the San Bernardino shooters were arrested on immigration fraud charges.
- With the help of tax dollars, Trump is converting a prized federal landmark near the White House into a luxury hotel 🏨
- And a professor says most dogs don't like hugs. He studied hundreds of photos and found most of them showed tell-tale signs of stress 🐶