1. They started by releasing this trip down memory lane:
2. And also this desktop background, which is basically a “Where’s Waldo” of all the classic Cartoon Network characters. Can you find them all?
4. Happy 20th birthday, Cartoon Network!
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.