It’s not really surprising that the actors on The Walking Dead don’t do most of their own stunts. What is sort of surprising is that Carl Grimes’s stunt double on The Walking Dead is a 29 year old woman named Emily Brobst.
3. In case you’re wondering if this is a normal thing or not, Wil Wheaton had this to say:
This is really common. In Stand By Me, my stunt double was a woman, because I was skinny and lanky and all the male doubles were too stocky to double me. I’m sure that it’s a similar situation with Chandler.
4. And in case you’re wondering what the other characters’ stunt doubles look like, check this out:
5. DARYL!!!!!! NOOOOOO!
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he'll move on to other issues.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍