1. 6:00 AM: OPEN YOUR EYES!
3. Have yourself a heaping bowl of sugary cereal:
30. Art can wait. You’re just going to spend the rest of the class drawing these:
37. Good news! Throw that square pizza away because…
46. Ah… smell that? That’s the smell of fresh KOOSH:
47. Can’t you just hear these bouncing all over the place right now?
55. And doing calculator tricks:
56. But if you get bored, you can always stir up some trouble:
60. Now run home:
64. AND GET READY TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN!
- DNC Day 3: President Obama dropped the mic with "Don't boo, vote," and vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine reminded people of their dads 👴
- French prosecutors have identified the second suspect in the priest killing in Normandy as 19-year-old Abdel Malik Petitjean.
- The U.S. Justice Department backed Obama's transgender policies in court after Texas and other states sued to block the rules.