1. 6:00 AM: OPEN YOUR EYES!
3. Have yourself a heaping bowl of sugary cereal:
30. Art can wait. You’re just going to spend the rest of the class drawing these:
37. Good news! Throw that square pizza away because…
46. Ah… smell that? That’s the smell of fresh KOOSH:
47. Can’t you just hear these bouncing all over the place right now?
55. And doing calculator tricks:
56. But if you get bored, you can always stir up some trouble:
60. Now run home:
64. AND GET READY TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN!
- Beloved actor Gene Wilder, who starred in classics like "Willy Wonka" and "Blazing Saddles," has died at 83.
- California lawmakers have passed a bill that would require prison time for those convicted of sexually assaulting an unconscious victim.
- Apple will unveil the newest iPhones on September 7. Expect a new dual-camera system and NO headphone jack 📱