1. 6:00 AM: OPEN YOUR EYES!
3. Have yourself a heaping bowl of sugary cereal:
30. Art can wait. You’re just going to spend the rest of the class drawing these:
37. Good news! Throw that square pizza away because…
46. Ah… smell that? That’s the smell of fresh KOOSH:
47. Can’t you just hear these bouncing all over the place right now?
55. And doing calculator tricks:
56. But if you get bored, you can always stir up some trouble:
60. Now run home:
64. AND GET READY TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN!
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Most hate crimes go unreported. Help BuzzFeed News and other news outlets document hate crimes and harassment in the US.