2. Here’s something that you never realized:
3. While we’re at it, here’s some more famous voice actors:
That’s Carlos Alazraqui (Reno 911) and Rocko from Rocko’s Modern Life, Jessica Walter (Arrested Development) and Fran from Dinosaurs, and James Avery (Uncle Phil from Fresh Prince) and Shredder from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
5. And cheetos:
6. Now get ready to have your childhood mind blown:
11. DID YOU KNOW? The dot over over an “i” is called a “tittle:”
14. Before we move on, here’s the ending to “Inception” explained:
20. Speaking of things that are huge, a Blue Whale’s heart is so big, a small child can swim through the veins:
23. And the Pacific Ocean:
Too much? Just breathe:
Mind not blown yet? Things are about to get REAL:
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- President Donald Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Aziz Ansari has made history as the first South Asian to host 'SNL.' In his monologue, he called Trump "the Chris Brown of politics."