2. Here’s something that you never realized:
3. While we’re at it, here’s some more famous voice actors:
That’s Carlos Alazraqui (Reno 911) and Rocko from Rocko’s Modern Life, Jessica Walter (Arrested Development) and Fran from Dinosaurs, and James Avery (Uncle Phil from Fresh Prince) and Shredder from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
5. And cheetos:
6. Now get ready to have your childhood mind blown:
11. DID YOU KNOW? The dot over over an “i” is called a “tittle:”
14. Before we move on, here’s the ending to “Inception” explained:
20. Speaking of things that are huge, a Blue Whale’s heart is so big, a small child can swim through the veins:
23. And the Pacific Ocean:
Too much? Just breathe:
Mind not blown yet? Things are about to get REAL:
- Tens of thousands of people are gathered for the Women's March On Washington, and marches are being held worldwide in solidarity.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC are turning out to be much larger than for the inauguration so far.
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸