2. Let’s break it down.
3. First of all, it’s 2:14 a.m. No one has ever had a completely safe conversation at 2:14 a.m. You know why? Because 2:14 a.m. is when SHIT. GETS. REAL. I’m talking Bad Boys II levels of real.
4. Secondly, there’s a straight-faced emoticon — never a good sign. Once you see one of these suckers you better run and/or pull out your best bumblebee emoji.
5. And finally let’s examine the ticking clock of the typing symbol. Boys become men and girls become women while watching this little guy sit there. It knows no time, it knows no space. It simply is.
6. Put it all together and you get a horrible, horrible anxiety-filled night.
Oh god, I’m so nervous now.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.