2. Let’s break it down.
3. First of all, it’s 2:14 a.m. No one has ever had a completely safe conversation at 2:14 a.m. You know why? Because 2:14 a.m. is when SHIT. GETS. REAL. I’m talking Bad Boys II levels of real.
4. Secondly, there’s a straight-faced emoticon — never a good sign. Once you see one of these suckers you better run and/or pull out your best bumblebee emoji.
5. And finally let’s examine the ticking clock of the typing symbol. Boys become men and girls become women while watching this little guy sit there. It knows no time, it knows no space. It simply is.
6. Put it all together and you get a horrible, horrible anxiety-filled night.
Oh god, I’m so nervous now.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- A draft of an Obamacare repeal plan was released that would strip many benefits and taxes from the healthcare law, while blocking federal funds from Planned Parenthood.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀