2. Are you sure you’re ready for this?
4. This will change your life forever…
5. I mean, forever.
6. That’s a pretty long time.
Like, reaaaalllly long, trust me.
Almost as long as “The Hobbit!” Ha ha ha, just goofin’.
Here we go! Just remember that there’s no going back:
Here’s some explanation from Kanye’s old blog (RIP):
When I was in Europe I would play this game for hours and hours… it helped me zone out. Everybody would get envolved… Derrick Dudley (Common’s manager) and Consequence were the best other than me… I beat Lexi… Don C beat Jay… Tony Williams beat Common… but every now and then people would speak of this legendary connect 4 champion……….. BEYONCÉ!!! I had 2 play her!…
So last night at Jay’s new 40/40 club in Las Vegas (which is sidebar, crazy big w/ 24krt gold flooring, Black Jack tables, $500 slot machines,the biggest projection screen in the universe and the best turkey burgers I’ve ever had in my life) she beat me 9 times in a row! (and I didn’t even spaz lol) here’s a photo of the only game I won!
- Here's how bankers are using a powerful, little-known justice system to turn a huge profit: part three of a BuzzFeed News investigation.
- Donald Trump says he's making a last-minute trip to Mexico today before his speech on immigration policy.
- Chris Brown has been released on a $250,000 bail after being arrested for assault with a deadly weapon after allegedly threatening a model at his home.