5. Staring at the stars:
11. “Water go down the hole.”
12. Learning what art is all about:
13. Finding your way around town:
16. The coolest bedroom you’ve ever seen:
17. The tallest cheese structure ever built, the Leaning Tower of Cheeza:
30. The gang:
50. Your main man Pierre Escargot:
- An earthquake that struck central Italy Wednesday has killed at least 37 people, officials say. 150 people are still missing.
- Turkish forces have launched an offensive to help Syrian rebels take the border town of Jarabulus from ISIS and keep it out of Kurdish hands.
- And Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.