5. Staring at the stars:
11. “Water go down the hole.”
12. Learning what art is all about:
13. Finding your way around town:
16. The coolest bedroom you’ve ever seen:
17. The tallest cheese structure ever built, the Leaning Tower of Cheeza:
30. The gang:
50. Your main man Pierre Escargot:
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.