In fact, a lot of them have no idea who NSYNC were:
5. They are the same age as all these movies:
12. They’ve never had the paralyzing fear that comes with picking the perfect away message.
Or the severe anxiety that comes with picking the perfect top 8.
Which might be the reason why tweets like these exist:
19. They most likely have never been able to drink these sweet, sweet beverages (and never will):
These foods too:
21. Steve was never ever the guy on the left:
28. These people were never “teens”:
- The White House continued to defend rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing Obamacare repeal and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case two teens found dead in the woods — a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos defended the Trump administration rescinding transgender protections, despite reports she opposed the effort.