3. Or having a conversation like: “How are you?” “Terrific! How are you?” “Not bad, you?”
6. Having no comeback to an insult.
And thinking of one hours later.
10. When people sing happy birthday to you and you just have to sit there like “…”
16. Watching a couple suck face in public.
19. When someone is holding the door open for you but you’re a LITTLE bit too far away and have to start running.
27. And Michael Cera.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎