3. Or having a conversation like: “How are you?” “Terrific! How are you?” “Not bad, you?”
6. Having no comeback to an insult.
And thinking of one hours later.
10. When people sing happy birthday to you and you just have to sit there like “…”
16. Watching a couple suck face in public.
19. When someone is holding the door open for you but you’re a LITTLE bit too far away and have to start running.
27. And Michael Cera.
- International corporations that want to intimidate countries have access to a private legal system designed just for them. And to unlock its power, sometimes all it takes is a threat.
- Donald Trump's campaign CEO Stephen Bannon and an associate were accused of sexual harassment in a 1990s court case.
- And Apple has to repay up to €13 billion ($14.5 billion) in illegal tax benefits to Ireland, the European Commission has ruled.