3. Or having a conversation like: “How are you?” “Terrific! How are you?” “Not bad, you?”
6. Having no comeback to an insult.
And thinking of one hours later.
10. When people sing happy birthday to you and you just have to sit there like “…”
16. Watching a couple suck face in public.
19. When someone is holding the door open for you but you’re a LITTLE bit too far away and have to start running.
27. And Michael Cera.
- Barack Obama became the first sitting U.S. president to visit the site of the atomic bombing in Hiroshima, Japan. The "memory of August 6, 1945 must never fade."
- A Silicon Valley college faked grades, dodged immigration authorities, and made a fortune, BuzzFeed News has found 💰🎓
- Twenty-three athletes who competed in the 2012 Olympic Games in London have failed retrospective doping tests, officials say.