1. These drinks
I’m getting thirsty.
2. Rewinding a tape
And then messing the tape up completely.
3. Prank calling people
And not worrying about getting arrested for harassment.
4. Blowing on a cartridge
Everyone has their own special way.
5. Writing in cursive
Especially since it’s not being taught in schools anymore.
What’s not fun about being hit in the face with a ball?
7. Making a mix tape
Recording songs off the radio, DJ intro and all.
8. Good cartoons
Is Nickelodeon bringing back some shows at Midnight enough? I say NO!
10. Unsafe toys
Toys are so much better when you can get seriously injured using them.
11. Music on MTV
Before reality TV… there was music.
12. Using a phonebook
When you have your name in the phonebook you ARE somebody.
13. The dial-up sound
Music to my ears.
14. Not knowing who is calling
Before Caller ID ruined everything. Also, before payphones disappeared.
15. Using film
RIP cool pictures.
16. Actually needing a watch
Now it’s more a fashion thing.
17. Changing the channel
Standing up? Screw that.
18. Making your first website on Geocities
And also MIDI music. And Creed. So good.
19. Actually memorizing a phone number
I still remember my friend’s house phone numbers from years ago.
20. Going out and being off the grid
Remember when your parents had no idea where you were? Not anymore.
21. Flip phones
Quickly becoming a thing of the past. RIP RAZR PHONE.
So many mislabeled songs, so many 5 hour downloads.
23. The Walkman
Or any other music listening device that didn’t hold every song you have.
24. These snack foods
And so much more. My mouth is watering.
25. Fixing a casette tape with a pencil
The most fun you can have with a pencil, right? (source)
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at