1. Lindsay Lohan’s original role was Regina, but was switched to Cady so moviegoers wouldn’t associate Regina’s negative attitude with Lohan’s.
She was also the voice of Meg on “Family Guy” before Mila Kunis took over.
4. In an alternate universe, Ashley Tisdale plays Karen Smith.
She auditioned for the role.
6. At the time of filming, Rachel McAdams was eight years older than Lindsay Lohan, her classmate, and seven years younger than Amy Poehler, her mother.
7. Tim Meadows’ character’s carpel tunnel was added to the film because Meadows broke his hand before shooting.
9. Rachel McAdams’ hair was a wig.
11. This is what the business card that Kevin G. gives Cady actually says:
And yes, 847 is the real area code of the North Shore.
13. The song Cady “actually recognizes” at the school dance is called “Built This Way” by Samantha Ronson. Lindsay Lohan would go on to date Ronson a few years after the movie’s release.
And he’s on Twitter:
Also, not too long ago, Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, and Kevin G. got together to reenact his infamous rap.
This post has been updated to meet our attribution standards.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖