4. The “Caught In The Back Of A Live News Broadcast” situation:
9. The devastating “Cat Rejection” situation:
10. The “Actual Awkward Penguin” situation:
13. The “Still Going Through Puberty” situation:
14. The “Fist Bump Or High-Five” situation:
15. The “Nirvana Meeting Charles Barkley” situation:
16. The “Polar Bear Crash And Burn” situation:
17. The “Three-Way Handshake” situation:
18. The “Reporter Caught Red Handed” situation:
19. The “Donald Trump And Bill O’Reilly Failing Miserably At The Wave” situation:
20. The “Spiderman Flying Out Of Your Butt” situation:
21. But there is nothing more awkward than the “Middle School Dance” situation:
- International corporations that want to intimidate countries have access to a private legal system designed just for them. And to unlock its power, sometimes all it takes is a threat.
- Donald Trump's campaign CEO Stephen Bannon and an associate were accused of sexual harassment in a 1990s court case.
- And Apple has to repay up to €13 billion ($14.5 billion) in illegal tax benefits to Ireland, the European Commission has ruled.