4. The “Caught In The Back Of A Live News Broadcast” situation:
9. The devastating “Cat Rejection” situation:
10. The “Actual Awkward Penguin” situation:
13. The “Still Going Through Puberty” situation:
14. The “Fist Bump Or High-Five” situation:
15. The “Nirvana Meeting Charles Barkley” situation:
16. The “Polar Bear Crash And Burn” situation:
17. The “Three-Way Handshake” situation:
18. The “Reporter Caught Red Handed” situation:
19. The “Donald Trump And Bill O’Reilly Failing Miserably At The Wave” situation:
20. The “Spiderman Flying Out Of Your Butt” situation:
21. But there is nothing more awkward than the “Middle School Dance” situation:
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰