1. A turtle having sex with a shoe:
2. A ticklish camel:
3. A lamb saying “yeahhhh”:
4. A death metal rooster:
5. A broken goat:
6. And one that’s screaming for his buddy Bob:
7. A Boston Terrier getting his stomach grabbed:
8. A cat barking like a dog:
9. A human saying “ha ha ha”:
10. A cat saying “NO.”:
11. And a goose marching band:
And now you’ve heard everything!
- Despite Democrats threatening to filibuster, Republicans are confident Neil Gorsuch will be confirmed to the Supreme Court by the end of next week.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- "We are the press who is under attack," says April Ryan, the veteran journalist who was scolded by Sean Spicer during a heated White House briefing.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information 💻