1. A forlorn otter:
2. A despondent polar bear:
3. A depressed deer:
4. A reluctant cat:
5. A more adventurous, yet still troubled cat:
6. A disheartened koala:
7. A monkey tickling a dismayed dog:
8. A sullen squirrel:
9. A perturbed penguin:
10. A melancholy toad:
11. And a morose slow loris:
- Scott Pruitt, Donald Trump's pick to lead the EPA, refused to say at his confirmation hearing if he would recuse himself from lawsuits he filed against the EPA.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Obama commuted Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for giving classified documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom.