1. They are obsessed with having their logos everywhere
2. Make it all about you, not the person you're interviewing
3. Thinking a visual stunt will make people listen to the radio
4. Cheap branded t-shirts
5. Using a celebrity as a photo opportunity rather than getting a good interview out of them
6. Poorly lit and framed photographs
7. Satisfaction that you've made it on a celeb's social feed despite the fact most of their followers aren't actually local enough to hear you and those that are prefer Radio 1.
*not actually 17 but you get the gist.
And fair play to Fleur East for having a smile on her face despite the situation.