1. Chuck your change into the cabinets at Konbo.
2. Eat crispy chicken and play N64 games at Wings.
Your friendship may not survive a few GoldenEye death matches ("bagsie Odd-Job!"), but you can at least scoff some tasty chicken at Wings together. Oh and you also win a Nerf cannon if you finish a bowl of their suicide hot wings. Challenge accepted!
3. Get dressed up at Edinburgh Comic Con.
4. Or use the Force at Capital Sci-Fi Con.
5. Play games while you dance to indie hits courtesy of We Throw Switches at The Caves.
6. Step into a new world at the Virtual Reality Arcade.
7. Browse new comics and rare finds at Deadhead Comics.
8. Or browse the options at Forbidden Planet.
9. Put your phones away and play board games at Tabletop Café.
Grab some pals, tell your phones to "get tae", and gather round to crush armies and fight intergalactic space battles over coffee and ludicrously tasty doughnuts at this board game café in the historic centre of town.