1. A Lot of floating couches
Honestly I didn’t even know they would float!
Good excuse as ever to renovate EVERYTHING in the apartment.
3. A Lot of interesting ways to get around
This guy deserves a medal!
4. A Lot of helpful people
Disasters have a way of bringing out the humanity in us. Countless hours were spent bailing out apartments, hopes and salvaging personal belongings.
6. Thousands of people praying the testing center would be closed
Let’s take this as a sign that finals aren’t suppose to happen this semester.
7. A Lot of missionaries doing what they do best!
Hopefully this is the last time they pray for a “unity building experience.”
8. First responders doing what they do best
Shout out to the all the Boys in Blue, and the Girls too! Great work!
9. Lots of stuff where it just didn’t belong
Do I want to keep this pack of Q-Tips?
10. Irony Everywhere
I didn’t realize this test would be so practical.
11. Some people just having a good time
Add a fancy drink with an umbrella in it, and welcome to paradise.
12. The people who would do anything to stay dry
It’s going to happen man, sooner or later!
And the people that just didn’t care
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀