1. You've become accustomed to your enrollment at the "University of Construction"
2. You were a student during the Historic Logo Change
3. But really. 1959 embodies UConn.
4. You've endured the UConn Wind Tunnel
5. The lines for Pasta Bar, Ted's, or really, just any event with free t-shirts make you scream internally.
6. Unicycles don't impress you anymore
7. You've attended/witnessed the spectacle that is Late Night Karaoke.
8. You hate scooters.
9. You've felt uncomfortable because of people yelling or holding signs on campus
10. Student Admin and UConnSECURE have betrayed you many times.
11. You've bonded with someone on the bus, or at the bus stop, waiting for it to finally show up.
12. Every time you go outside in the winter, you feel death approaching as your soul slowly freezes over.
13. You know Textbook Buyback is a sham.
14. You've grown to love your campus.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!