1. Drive and Exit Utility Vehicle
2. Walk Across Rough Terrain
3. Climb Industrial Ladder
4. Remove Debris from Doorway
5. Open Series of Doors
6. Cut Through Wall
7. Locate and Close Leaking Valves
8. Carry and Connect Fire Hose
The DRC Trials are free and open to the public and media. In addition to the competition, the onsite DRC Exposition will showcase technology related to disaster response, robotics and autonomy. It will include, among others, demonstrations of DARPA's "Wild Cat" (an untethered, all-terrain version of the "Cheetah" robot), Legged Squad Support System (LS3) and Warrior Web program. More information is available at www.theroboticschallenge.org.
Can't make it to the event? Follow along on Twitter.