1. Finals week is officially upon us. It's almost like you didn't know this week was even coming.
2. It's a week of extreme highs and extreme lows — but mostly extreme lows.
3. Sometimes, there just aren't enough hours in the day.
4. And there's honestly just too much catching up to do.
5. Just when things start to look up...
6. ...an extra assignment rears its ugly head.
7. But you've TOTALLY got this.
8. Just take a deep, deep breath.
9. Maybe if you wait long enough, the essays will write themselves.
10. Remember to give yourself a break or two.
11. And schedule some *you* time.
12. Make sure you stay healthy and eat three square meals a day!
13. Remember: It's okay to cry when the going gets tough.
14. Just make sure you stay organized!
15. Mostly, channel your inner RiRi and work work work work work.
16. And if all else fails, there's no shame in going with plan B.
Did you know you can sign up for a BuzzFeed Community account and create your own BuzzFeed posts? Here's a handy guide to help you start posting today!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!