1. Stuart Scott delivered an emotional speech Wednesday at the ESPY Awards after being honored with the Jimmy V Perseverance Award. He was diagnosed with cancer in 2007, and he’s still fighting.
2. Here’s his emotional story — and his even more emotional speech.
3. To every person who fights cancer, Scott had this inspiring message:
4. But he saved his most heartfelt words for his two daughters.
7. Keep on fighting, Stuart.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.