1. Stuart Scott delivered an emotional speech Wednesday at the ESPY Awards after being honored with the Jimmy V Perseverance Award. He was diagnosed with cancer in 2007, and he’s still fighting.
2. Here’s his emotional story — and his even more emotional speech.
3. To every person who fights cancer, Scott had this inspiring message:
4. But he saved his most heartfelt words for his two daughters.
7. Keep on fighting, Stuart.
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳