1. Stuart Scott delivered an emotional speech Wednesday at the ESPY Awards after being honored with the Jimmy V Perseverance Award. He was diagnosed with cancer in 2007, and he’s still fighting.
2. Here’s his emotional story — and his even more emotional speech.
3. To every person who fights cancer, Scott had this inspiring message:
4. But he saved his most heartfelt words for his two daughters.
7. Keep on fighting, Stuart.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.