1. Stuart Scott delivered an emotional speech Wednesday at the ESPY Awards after being honored with the Jimmy V Perseverance Award. He was diagnosed with cancer in 2007, and he’s still fighting.
2. Here’s his emotional story — and his even more emotional speech.
3. To every person who fights cancer, Scott had this inspiring message:
4. But he saved his most heartfelt words for his two daughters.
7. Keep on fighting, Stuart.
- Trump's home and golf club near Washington, DC have security cameras inside and out, monitored from New York, insiders say.
- Donald Trump alleged Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting, but he's appeared in a softcore porn.
- Seven bee species have officially been listed as endangered in the US. Losing them could have a devastating effect on the ecosystem.