1. This is Solomon Thomas. He’s a 6’3”, 260 lb. defensive end from Coppell, Texas and he’s one of the top high school football recruits in America.
Today, he announced what school he’d be attending from three final choices: UCLA, Arkansas, and Stanford.
2. And on ESPN, he announced his pick — Stanford — not by putting on a hat…
3. …but by pulling out a tree from underneath the table.
4. A Stanford tree.
5. And then he put on these nerd glasses.
6. You’re looking at the face of a man who is about to terrorize the Pac-12 Conference, America.
- The Russian government agrees with Donald Trump's comments that NATO is "obsolete," which the president-elect made during an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.