1. This is Solomon Thomas. He’s a 6’3”, 260 lb. defensive end from Coppell, Texas and he’s one of the top high school football recruits in America.
Today, he announced what school he’d be attending from three final choices: UCLA, Arkansas, and Stanford.
2. And on ESPN, he announced his pick — Stanford — not by putting on a hat…
3. …but by pulling out a tree from underneath the table.
4. A Stanford tree.
5. And then he put on these nerd glasses.
6. You’re looking at the face of a man who is about to terrorize the Pac-12 Conference, America.
- DNC Day 3: President Obama dropped the mic with "Don't boo, vote," and vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine reminded people of their dads 👴
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.