1. Want to be a great fan at the World Cup? Or more specifically: Want to be as great a fan as the fans from the Netherlands? Then you’ve got some big fashion decisions to make.
2. Start with your head.
3. You’ve got to have great hair.
4. Long, flowing hair is truly important.
5. If you can dye your beard, that’s great.
6. If you can do it to your entire face, all the better.
7. And don’t be embarrassed to break out your favorite hat. It can be big.
8. It can be tiny.
9. It can even be edible!
10. Just make sure your hair makes a statement.
11. And then don’t forget about your eyes — there should always be something in your outfit that makes your eyes pop.
12. Let’s talk accessories for a second. Masks are good. Scarves are good.
13. Crowns are excellent.
14. If you’ve got a giant bow to put on your head, or a tie to accentuate that flag, go for it.
15. And remember: It’s okay to let your animal instincts show.
16. Just remember to be yourself, whether you’re hanging out with your friends…
17. …or the king and queen of your homeland.
18. And if there’s a single inch of your body not covered in your country’s colors, you might want to reconsider your priorities.
19. But this is most important of all: When your team scores, don’t forget to go absolutely wild.
20. Because this is the World Cup, and if there’s anything the Netherlands has taught us, it’s that this is a time to celebrate.
21. So smile and enjoy it!
22. Now THAT is how you do it.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an 8th continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.