1. Want to be a great fan at the World Cup? Or more specifically: Want to be as great a fan as the fans from the Netherlands? Then you’ve got some big fashion decisions to make.
2. Start with your head.
3. You’ve got to have great hair.
4. Long, flowing hair is truly important.
5. If you can dye your beard, that’s great.
6. If you can do it to your entire face, all the better.
7. And don’t be embarrassed to break out your favorite hat. It can be big.
8. It can be tiny.
9. It can even be edible!
10. Just make sure your hair makes a statement.
11. And then don’t forget about your eyes — there should always be something in your outfit that makes your eyes pop.
12. Let’s talk accessories for a second. Masks are good. Scarves are good.
13. Crowns are excellent.
14. If you’ve got a giant bow to put on your head, or a tie to accentuate that flag, go for it.
15. And remember: It’s okay to let your animal instincts show.
16. Just remember to be yourself, whether you’re hanging out with your friends…
17. …or the king and queen of your homeland.
18. And if there’s a single inch of your body not covered in your country’s colors, you might want to reconsider your priorities.
19. But this is most important of all: When your team scores, don’t forget to go absolutely wild.
20. Because this is the World Cup, and if there’s anything the Netherlands has taught us, it’s that this is a time to celebrate.
21. So smile and enjoy it!
22. Now THAT is how you do it.
- At least 29 people are dead and 166 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.