1. Sliders Family Meal Deal — New York Yankees, Yankee Stadium
Five sliders. At least a pound of french fries. All served in a giant souvenir bucket. For only $20. This is, quite literally, a bucket for your stadium bucket list.
Weird bonus: If you pay with your MasterCard, they throw in a liter of Pepsi for free.
3. Baseball’s Best Burger – Gateway Grizzlies, GCS Ballpark
Luther Vandross was rumored to enjoy his hamburgers inside a bun made of doughnuts. This version of “The Luther Burger” features a Krispy Kreme doughnut, with bacon and cheese topping the burger. The team claims it’s only 45 grams of fat and 1,000 calories, but that seems impossibly low.
5. Murph-a-dilla — Texas Rangers, Rangers Ballpark at Arlington
The Murph-a-dilla is your standard, run-of-the-mill, everyday 24-inch beef brisket quesadilla, lying on a pile of Doritos. It’s rumored to be the favorite snack of Rangers outfielder David Murphy. If true, David, you’ve got a future career as the host of “Man vs. Food.”
7. The Hammer — Atlanta Braves, Turner Field
Fried chicken is topped with bacon, pepper jack cheese, and pecan maple mayo, then bookended by waffles. I did not know that pecan maple mayonnaise was a thing until just now, but now I cannot imagine a world without it.
11. Primanti Brothers — Pittsburgh Pirates, PNC Park
The decades-old formula from the Primanti Bros Pittsburgh sandwich shop is simple: Meat of your choice + cheese + slaw + fries + entire loaf of Italian bread. This one may be dangerous to your long-term health.
16. Bats and Balls — Missoula Ospreys, Ogren Park at Allegiance Field
The bats are French fries. The balls, well, they’re balls: Rocky Mountain Oysters, aka Montana tendergroin, aka deep-fried bull calf testicles. Only $6.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀