5. But right in the middle, there’s May 16: A day not really notable for anything at all.
10. Who was born on May 16? How about Megan Fox.
12. Tori Spelling.
Does anyone still really remember the ’90s?
16. This is an excellent, wonderful thing. Because May 16 needs some bigger names. And your friend might turn out to THE famous thing to happen to May 16.
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race in the US, and his unreleased taxes during the first debate 📢
- The Colombia government and FARC rebels have signed a historic peace deal, ending 52 years of armed conflict.
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌