5. But right in the middle, there’s May 16: A day not really notable for anything at all.
10. Who was born on May 16? How about Megan Fox.
12. Tori Spelling.
Does anyone still really remember the ’90s?
16. This is an excellent, wonderful thing. Because May 16 needs some bigger names. And your friend might turn out to THE famous thing to happen to May 16.
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯