5. But right in the middle, there’s May 16: A day not really notable for anything at all.
10. Who was born on May 16? How about Megan Fox.
12. Tori Spelling.
Does anyone still really remember the ’90s?
16. This is an excellent, wonderful thing. Because May 16 needs some bigger names. And your friend might turn out to THE famous thing to happen to May 16.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰