But that’s not Stewart’s first on-air rant about CNN. He’s got a history as a watchdog for the network. These 11 CNN-related rants were just as good:
1. And the one that started it all… October 15, 2004: The time Jon Stewart took on CNN while on CNN’s “Crossfire.”
“I made a special effort to come on the show today, because I have privately, amongst my friends and also in occasional newspapers and television shows, mentioned this show as being bad…. It’s not so much that it’s bad, as it’s hurting America.”
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.