3. Toronto, Ontario
Canada’s biggest city. Don’t miss the view from the top of the CN Tower. Or go see a Blue Jays game! The Jays are hosting BlackBerry Tweeting Tuesdays all summer — you can BBM your favorite players during the game! Crazy, right?
7. Flin Flon, Manitoba
The town takes its name from a 1905 science-fiction novel by J.E. Muddock. Grab your flip flops and enjoy Flin Flon!
9. Happy Adventure, Newfoundland
A gorgeous little town overlooking the North Atlantic. It’s all the way the edge of Newfoundland, and it’s a few hours down the Trans-Canada Highway from St. John’s. It’s a bit of a trek, so prepare yourself for adventure — happy or not.
11. Climax, Saskatchewan
It’s just north of the Montana border, and the weather’s perfect here in the summertime! The only problem is the distance from the nearest big city — Medicine Hat or Regina are the only places even semi-close. So you’ll be driving and driving, and you’ll think that it’s almost there, but the town just never seems to come.
- President Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- Samsung finally explained why its Galaxy Note 7 kept catching fire, blaming a combo of faulty batteries and improper welding in the phones📱🔥
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈