3. Toronto, Ontario
Canada’s biggest city. Don’t miss the view from the top of the CN Tower. Or go see a Blue Jays game! The Jays are hosting BlackBerry Tweeting Tuesdays all summer — you can BBM your favorite players during the game! Crazy, right?
7. Flin Flon, Manitoba
The town takes its name from a 1905 science-fiction novel by J.E. Muddock. Grab your flip flops and enjoy Flin Flon!
9. Happy Adventure, Newfoundland
A gorgeous little town overlooking the North Atlantic. It’s all the way the edge of Newfoundland, and it’s a few hours down the Trans-Canada Highway from St. John’s. It’s a bit of a trek, so prepare yourself for adventure — happy or not.
11. Climax, Saskatchewan
It’s just north of the Montana border, and the weather’s perfect here in the summertime! The only problem is the distance from the nearest big city — Medicine Hat or Regina are the only places even semi-close. So you’ll be driving and driving, and you’ll think that it’s almost there, but the town just never seems to come.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀