4. Mars Bar
It’s a Milky Way bar by a different name. Like, it’s literally the same candy. And Milky Way bars are okay, not great. But just by changing the name, a Mars Bar somehow becomes exotic and awesome. I once ate four of these in a week in the U.K. I can’t explain it.
5. Nestle Kit Kat Chunky
It’s like the machine that was supposed to “fun size” these Kit Kats got stuck in reverse and ended up making everything gigantic and ridiculous instead. You cannot overestimate how gigantic these Kit Kats are. Photographs do not do it justice.
6. Cadbury Marvellous Creations Jelly Popping Candy Shells
This is kind of magical: It’s a milk chocolate bar with big jelly beans inside the chocolate. I don’t know which candy scientists thought of this, but they deserve a prize for this (Nobel or higher, preferably.)
7. Nestle Munchies
They’re kind of Rolo-ish, but in a good way. They’re tiny chocolate squares, with some cookie and then a caramel center. The key is to eat about 15 in a row, and then all the flavors come together in a really amazing way until your mouth is basically just coated with a layer of caramel and you can’t feel anything but happiness.
It’s a long chocolate straw, super flaky and super crumbly, and it basically falls apart when you’re eating it. This is an incredible piece of chocolate, and it makes no sense that it is not sold in America.
10. Cadbury Crispello Vanilla Velvet
They’re these individual milk chocolates, and inside, there’s this amazing cookie crunch — bless you, wafer — and inside that, a vanilla filling. Sweet, and crunchy, and more sweet. Just fantastic.
12. Maltesers Teasers
The U.K. has a weird obsession with these aerated chocolates, but that’s totally okay when they’re coated in milk chocolate and crunchy like these are.
13. Nestle Caramac
This is what would happen if Werther’s made a candy bar. It’s creamy and almost too sweet to believe. I would trade most of my worldly possessions to be able to buy this at a store near me. (Not all, though — that would just be crazy.)
15. Milky Way Magic Stars
The genius here: You can eat these like M&Ms, but without any of the chocolatey mess on your fingers that usually comes with M&Ms. Brilliant.
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Scott Pruitt, Donald Trump's pick for EPA chief, refused to say at his confirmation hearing if he would recuse himself from lawsuits he filed against the EPA.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺