1. This goal from Eduardo Vargas put Chile up, 1-0.
2. This goal from Charles Aránguiz made it 2-0.
3. If Spain can’t find a way to at least pull out a draw, the reigning World Cup champions are going home without even reaching the knockout stages.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝