1. This goal from Eduardo Vargas put Chile up, 1-0.
2. This goal from Charles Aránguiz made it 2-0.
3. If Spain can’t find a way to at least pull out a draw, the reigning World Cup champions are going home without even reaching the knockout stages.
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.
- A federal judge halted Mississippi's anti-LGBT religious exemption law moments before it was set to go into effect.