1. This goal from Eduardo Vargas put Chile up, 1-0.
2. This goal from Charles Aránguiz made it 2-0.
3. If Spain can’t find a way to at least pull out a draw, the reigning World Cup champions are going home without even reaching the knockout stages.
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌