1. Team USA is in Washington, D.C., for a visit to the White House, and they’re showing off their excitement the only way Olympians can.
2. With a ton of fantastically goofy photos.
That’s luger Kate Hansen with skiiers Julia Krass, Maggie Voisin, and Annalisa Drew.
3. And some incredibly good selfies.
St. Patrick’s Day is over, Sage Kotsenburg, but we’ll allow that suit/hat combo.
4. The selfies started at an awards show in downtown D.C.
Here’s ice hockey player Amanda Kessel with the selfie skills.
5. And just continued through the team’s visit to the White House.
USA Hockey’s Hillary Knight, we see you there.
That’s snowboarder Nate Holland in the shades, and snowboard coach Peter Foley.
Impressive style from snowboarders Alex Deibold and Kotsenburg, and skiier Gus Kenworthy.
14. The visit wasn’t all selfies, though: Mikaela Shiffrin posed with a torch made of fruits and vegetables.
16. There was some light dancing.
Is this — from Kate Hansen and Jazmine Fenlator (bobsled) — the first-ever recorded instance of twerking on the White House lawn?
17. Also, importantly: These two ice skating legends were there.
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩