1. The size of British money.
3. When we hear you using English words and have no idea what you're taking about.
Flu stabs? Bollards? What is this madness???
4. Different taps for hot and cold water.
5. Taxi drivers.
6. A street numbering system that makes absolutely no sense.
9. Conversion rates.
10. Credit cards with a chip.
11. No tipping.
12. Seeing people lined up for American restaurants.
13. The Heathrow Airport waiting game.
14. The tube pricing system.
15. Minding the gap.
Especially when the gap between train and platform varies at every single stop. Sometimes you step up, sometimes you step down. Were the engineers who studied level surfaces out the day the Tube was drawn up?