We just want to charge our stuff, please don’t bring joules into this.
6. A street numbering system that makes absolutely no sense.
Who thought this was a good idea?
WHERE DID ALL OF MY SHOWS GO?
Stop trying to make .co.uk happen.
12. Seeing people lined up for American restaurants.
You need a rope and a bouncer to watch the line at Five Guys in Covent Garden, because the line is THAT long. Are you aware what it says about the quality of food in your city when Five Guys is a destination restaurant?
13. The Heathrow Airport waiting game.
Great to see you’ve decided to alert passengers to gates the same way New York’s Penn Station does it.
- Ivanka Trump was booed and hissed at when talking about her father's support for women and families at the W20 Summit in Berlin.
- Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn didn't properly discloser payments he received from Russia to the US government.
- Some Republicans are pushing their party to re-think climate change, after seeing its effect in the areas they represent.
- There's a good chance that you've handed over your personal information if you've ever downloaded a free app 🕵