1. Jill Zarin for Jill Zarin’s Pinterest Page
Jill Zarin has a lot of ridiculous promotional photos, but my personal favorite is this image from her website promoting her Pinterest page. This promo image isn’t for a product that will bring in money directly, it just promotes a grown woman’s Pinterest. Iconic.
7. Countess Luann for the Countess Luann iPhone Application
You have to look past a bunch of buttons to see the face of the Countess, but it is worth it. The app is no longer supported (I bought it for $1.99 and now I can’t get tips). Luann has hawked a bunch of other products, but none offered as much diversity as her iPhone app.
9. Mama Elsa for Havana Elsa Expresso Coffee
Mama Elsa is the most amazing Bravolebrity. While Miami fans wait impatiently for the show to be picked up, let’s enjoy the black and white promotional image the coffee used for Mama Elsa. Word on the street is that the image is old, as here is a more up to date photo of this legend…
19. Brandi Glanville for Brandi Glanville’s Podcast
Brandi Glanville has 2 best selling books. Let that sink in for a moment. While her book covers are amazing, her podcast promo photo is best because it doesn’t make any sense why she is sitting like that. Do they record it while she is on the toilet? Also, she looks bored by the project IN the photo.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀