2. The first movie filmed entirely on a phone.
“Emojis: The Movie” is the story of one family fighting to stay together amidst a world of injustice and strife. It is a dark drama that spans decades; a story that will change the way you think about society.
Like Emojis themselves, this movie will be entertaining for the first 20 minutes but soon enough becomes mundane and slightly irritating.
- The FBI will reopen its investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server after discovering new emails.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage in a case that could have huge implications for the "gig economy" 🚘
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- Here are some of the best Vines to watch before Twitter kills it 💀