1. So before Atlantis on Saturday, BBC One put out some new stings for the Doctor Who 50th.
2. They’re encouraging fans to use this hashtag for The Day Of The Doctor.
Which is at least something in the absence of any trailer.
4. There is still no pleasing some people.
So the Dr Who hashtag is #savetheday. Once again marketing fails to understand the medium. Itâ€™s even a character LONGER than #doctorwho!
5. But as this guy pointed out, if you shorten it then this happens.
#savetheday - or #std for short.
6. Graham Linehan just seemed awfully confused.
Wow! #savetheday is already trending! People very excited about the release of my new fragrance for men!
7. Some people just stayed angry about how long they’re having to wait for episodes.
@IanLevine DWO Yep. 50 years & missing a full series = great! No UK monthly repeats = great! Convention Exclusives for USA = great!!!
@richt1963 I find myself vehemently agreeing with you. It really is NOT so great after all - No matter what the “brand managers” might claim
11. The fact there was a hashtag led this forum user to join Twitter.
12. Some people would just like to get on with seeing the trailer, thanks.
#SaveTheDay #DoctorWho #ForcedSocialMediaFun
13. Some people had typographical issues.
Those serifs are just going in any old direction now. #SaveTheDay
14. Some people found a way to make it all about their pug.
Pug is snoring and making TARDIS sounds. On brand. #SaveTheDay