1. We get to enjoy the beauty of the city, without having to be in the city.
Nothing but skyline.
2. We have a personal superhero.
When you hear that familiar bike horn…you know the Bat is close by.
8. And lets not forget all the delicious Italian Delis…
Remember that episode of 30 Rock with the infamous sandwiches? Yeah. Rumor has it that bite of Heaven came from Fiores. There is even a Mutz fest to crown who has the best fresh mozzarella in town. Shit just got real.
9. The summer brings plenty of fun, free activities.
From movies and concerts to yoga and fitness, there’s always something going on almost every weeknight on the pier. Who doesn’t love entertainment with a great view?
- The controversial HB2 "bathroom law" in North Carolina is on the cusp of being repealed, but LGBT activists say the repeal bill still allows discrimination.
- Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner was spotted meeting with top senators on criminal justice reform.
- Trump's first meeting with his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping will take place at the president's Mar-A-Lago resort in Florida April 6 and 7.
- The trailer for the new film version of Stephen King's "It" has dropped and the general consensus is that it will make you defecate your pants 🤡